- Increase bicycle traffic.
- Increase helmet use among cyclists.
- Reward cyclists for their commitment to physical activity, clean air, decreasing congestion/parking demand, and independence from foreign oil.
- Reward participating Business Members with new customers, free advertising, and increased customer loyalty.
- Give cities a program which decreases congestion, wear and tear on the roads, parking demand, and contamination while increasing commerce within the community.
- Create a program which helps to shift the transportation paradigm to one that is desirable and beneficial to the greater good
- Produce a national sustainable program which achieves the above objectives.